The Stone Themselves Would Begin to Sing (open)
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
"That's the point." Sam insisted. "I'm trying to...leave a mark here, so that any other Ascended who come here know that there is another like them outside of the barrier. That we don't just have to stay trapped in there like The Voice was for years. That...that we're out here, and we can worship her without being scared."

Maybe he was the only Ascended that was worried or scared about this, but Sam knew he'd appreciate it. So on the off chance someone else did...he assumed this was why The Voice wanted him to come out in the first place. "It doesn't matter if anyone actually comes. I know it's here, and so does she...and you found it." He pointed out.

As for the question 'are you broken?' which was rather offensive in of itself, he shook his head. "No. Upgraded. I...I received a patch that lets me feel things as I used to before Ascending."

You say time will wash every tower to the sea
And now you've got this worry in your heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Stone Themselves Would Begin to Sing (open) - by Samuel - 07-10-2019, 08:54 PM