The Stone Themselves Would Begin to Sing (open)
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Lucas sat down beside him, and it made him a little less intimidating, though Sam still looked at him warily. "We might not ought to be, but sometimes I am. There are people who seem...uncomfortable, with Ascended people. As for The Voice, I'm sure she can hear us anywhere. She is a Goddess, after all." Accidentally, he said this last bit as if Lucas was stupid, because to Sam it was obvious. Recently he'd latched onto The Voice as a protector, liked the idea that she was always looking, standing behind him.

"I doubt they would know what it is. But...if it is destroyed, I suppose I could just make another." He shrugged. "It doesn't matter about location, I don't think. It's just a sign to any other Ascended who might come by here."

Lucas responded sarcastically to his upgrade. Sam sighed and shook his head. "Not just the pain. When...when you've been Ascended for a long time, like I have, you miss sensation. Anything. Tasting things, smelling them...feeling. Pain, too, in a way. It is the best gift anyone has ever given me, to be able to feel again. I feel like I am a part of the world once more." He smiled privately and put his hand in his pocket to where the stone from Remi was, stroked fondly over it's surface.

You say time will wash every tower to the sea
And now you've got this worry in your heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Stone Themselves Would Begin to Sing (open) - by Samuel - 07-14-2019, 10:36 AM