The Stone Themselves Would Begin to Sing (open)
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Sam nodded to Lucas' words but he didn't really understand the point. While he had come to accept being Ascended and even like it, he did not think himself better than anyone else. Attuned and Abandoned had the most amazing abilities, ones that he could only mimic after a bite.

He didn't mention Remi again, just pretended like it was possible for Lucas to get an upgrade too with another nod. But then Lucas went on and he couldn't keep his casual expression as he began to look very embarrassed indeed.

"W-well if they do I haven't met them. Or...I have, but he's not interested any more. And now that the Queen is taking over in the Hollowed Grounds, I'm staying in the woods on my own, so I hardly think I'm going to meet anyone any time soon." He couldn't imagine the Fae finding a human attractive, especially not one with ties to the Voice.

You say time will wash every tower to the sea
And now you've got this worry in your heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Stone Themselves Would Begin to Sing (open) - by Samuel - 07-16-2019, 05:32 PM