Rustling of trees and music in the air (open)
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305

Sascha rubbed his sore hands slightly as he waited for the man to say something, saw how he seamed to hesitate before replying to him which made Sascha wonder how bad he actually looked after the woodchopping. What was he doing here? It was quite aways from the community after all but maybe that was the point? To get away and be alone for a bit? ... OMG! Did Sascha just destroy a nice alone time!? With that thought in his head he started to feel a bit guilty all of a sudden, even though he might not have disturbed the man at all. Just constant guiltiness about others welfare was something Sascha had a lot of. He was the kind of person that wanted everyone to feel happy in their lives which probably would bring him into a lot of trouble with the Queen.. The Queen he had first met before she was a queen.. The woman that had stated to do what was best for all and had given Sascha that feeling of not really believing in her words in that matter. This had lead to him given her a reply stating that if what she said was true then she could count on his support, but if not he had kindly said he would not like to join in. This might come back to haunt him..

Though the happy Sascha smiled ever so widely like he had no problems in the world from the reply he got from the other man, a smile that might be hard to find in general. He waited cause he noticed the man was not done speaking quite yet and as the question arrived Sascha looked down on his dirty clothing for a second with a wonder if he had been buying the wrong clothing all along since he came here.. Though he quickly let go of that thought since he at least wasn't running around naked right? As he looked up with a smile to reply he saw the wings fluttering from behind the man which made his jaw drop almost in such a way that it belonged to a comedy. He totally forgot the question he had been asked and his hands flew up to his face to grab it over these stunning turn of events. It was a... FAIRY!!! This was mind-blowing! He almost didn't know how to even start processing this information. There was fairies here!? He must admit they were bigger then he had expected but... fairy!

Okay he had to compose himself, it was bad enough he had made this overreaction already and he didn't want to be rude by gawking at the fairy like he was the most awesome thing Sascha had ever seen. But then again... it was kind of the most awesome thing he had ever seen. He quickly closed his mouth again and lowered his hands in a not very stealthy manner which made a small, embarrassed laugh leave him. Awkward. He needed to come to his senses right now and for that matter; say he was sorry over the reaction. "I am sorry! Your wings took me by surprise! I'm Sascha, very nice to meet you! You are correct i'm not from around here, i came to this world a few weeks ago.. and.." He stopped his words as a beautiful woman came out from the greenery which even that took him in pure surprise and he closed his mouth to make sure to not talk at the same time as she.

As the woman spoke that happy feeling within him started to crumble and he gave her a slight nervous smile while rubbing the back of his head. Yeah.. he had not heard this information before and as he could not read this language he had no idea about this fact. What would happen if he got caught out here then? Would they believe him when he told them the truth? Such confusing times.. "I.. i really didn't know that. I was just out here to collect a specific wood for my work." He gave the huge pile a slight nod to prove that he was telling the truth and he looked at the short woman a bit curiously as she asked the other short man a question which made him turn his head towards the man again. Also curious in what his reply would be. So much going on! A fairy and a small woman all at once! He had not noticed yet that this woman also were a "fairy".
SASCHA
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rustling of trees and music in the air (open) - by Sascha - 07-04-2019, 05:27 PM