have faith in me
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
you don't get to die and be reborn the same.
you come back,
He would be correct in his assumption of either, but in Rexanna’s experience she has always craved the warmth. Bastien… well, being himself provided her with enough to forgo his lowered body temperature. It wasn’t a deal breaker despite how much she craved it. And as Remi continues in Bastien’s singsong tone, she can’t help but laugh as well – their laughter illuminating the room around them with happiness when there was so much sadness in the world. “Frey made sure I looked beautiful in any way.” She adds with another quiet joke, even if the reasoning underneath it is morbid as she thinks back to when she passed out beneath the spire after Lucas had bit her.

She still looked great despite it.

But she laughs it off when Remi asks if weddings are dangerous, and she gives him this innocent look. “You’ll certainly find out soon enough!” She retorts with a small snort, grinning from ear to ear with the jest of perhaps her oldest friend in Caido. And when she shows him her small firework, she doesn’t know how well he can see it at first – that is, until the joy lights up his face and he beams to her. And she preens a bit beneath his appreciation.

Magic, yes!” She says with a nod. The sparkler she’d shown him was small by comparison to her thoughts, and she squeezes his hand before aiming to lead him outside so she doesn’t destroy his workshop. “Here, there’s a few different versions.” She adds with a quiet laugh, pointing with a free hand out toward the street. A medium sized one erupts and fizzles in showers of gold and red, some that streamed and some that danced and dissolved out.

Then, she aims higher into the sky for the finale, with a smile playing at the edges of her lips. Up high into the sky, a larger one blooms in a wide array of those same reds and golds as they rain from the sky, sparkling and dancing until they too disappear. She turns back to Remi with a similarly wide grin. “I don’t have many of them in me so I’ll use it for the good parts.” She winks before beaming at him.
but you come back wrong
this is the price
you pay for
resurrection

Messages In This Thread
have faith in me - by Rexanna - 07-04-2019, 01:38 AM
RE: have faith in me - by Remi - 07-07-2019, 06:35 PM
RE: have faith in me - by Rexanna - 07-07-2019, 11:19 PM
RE: have faith in me - by Remi - 07-09-2019, 05:18 PM
RE: have faith in me - by Rexanna - 07-09-2019, 08:35 PM
RE: have faith in me - by Remi - 07-10-2019, 08:56 PM
RE: have faith in me - by Rexanna - 07-12-2019, 02:01 AM