my strange addiction
Rexxxxxxxx
Rathskeller Owner

Age: 27 | Height: 6' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EZRA
Need some help?

You spin around, your brown eyes wide, expecting more squirrels. Instead you see... well, what do you see? An angel dressed in black and laces, corset cinched about her waist? It's enough to make you wonder if you haven't been transported home, back to the gardens of the gorgeous palace, where courtesans dance and frolic and fuck beneath the leafy boughs.

Next to her you are dismally plain. Which isn't to say you've given up, but considering how little you have in turns of swag, well, there's not a lot you could possibly do to compare to this literal goddess. You're wearing your silky onesie, the one that shows off one side of your chest, and your hair is pulled in a long dark ponytail, and you've got your medallion, and an ear cuff, and some kohl, but man. Next to her you're a fucking plebeian, that spindly boy plucked out of the dirt, a bastard son too pretty for peasantry sold into service for a single gold crown.

Anyway. All that aside, one thing is clear: this lady is power, and money, and class. So you try to compose yourself, turning away from the retreating squirrel, slipping easily into a bow as the unnaturally beautiful woman offers her help. "I'm afraid I am lost, ma'am," you admit, laughing a little at your own foolishness. "Though I feel much safer now, with a beautiful beacon such as you as my guide."
I like it when you take control
Even if you know that you don't

Messages In This Thread
my strange addiction - by Ezra - 07-04-2019, 03:13 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Rexanna - 07-04-2019, 03:27 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Ezra - 07-04-2019, 03:43 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Rexanna - 07-04-2019, 03:52 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Ezra - 07-04-2019, 04:19 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Rexanna - 07-04-2019, 04:40 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Ezra - 07-05-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: my strange addiction - by Rexanna - 07-06-2019, 05:17 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Ezra - 07-10-2019, 05:50 PM