Panflute at sunset
Kheelan Raine
Guard / Music maker

Age: 250 | Height: 5' (152cm) | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 6 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Mad Hatter Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KHEELAN
Kheelan listened to the man talk, he was practically beaming while speaking about his place. From the man's point of view it seemed this was the best place ever, Kheelan of course doubted it since this was one of those tall ones speaking. He was weary not only because the man was almost too sweet talking about the place. at the same time it seemed like this was a place for more people like himself when it came to music playing and artistry.

"I make my own instruments when I need them"

He replied hesitantly while having an argument with himself whether to follow the man inside to at least look att the place or not. He slowly rose from where he had been sitting. He walked with a straight back and elven pride just as he was taught as a young fae. He folded his wings back behind him while he let the pan flute rest in his left hand.

"If you did not care for that title, you would have presented your title in another way, would you not?"

Kheelan rose an eyebrow and met eyes with the man, clearly testing him and didn't even pretend to hide it. He still have a kind tone to his words even though they seemed harsh.

"How long do the people in this guild live? Are they all barrier folk or outsiders? Not many live too long. I have seen several die of age"

Kheelan figured there weren't much use to get into a guild if people died when he blinked. Not that he was an elder himself of course, there were fae much older than he was, but he wasn't a youngster either.

The fae walked up to the dark haired man and looked up at him, Kheelan barely reached the man's chest where he stood, but he was the same in presence. Kheelan didn't scare easily even though he should be sometimes. At this moment he didn't really feel threatened at all however.

"And... what do you gain by all this?"

He asked at the same time he seemed to glance towards the door to this guild place that the man had so passionately spoken of just now.
Swords can only kill the heart it aims at,
but music can mend all hearts that listen.

Messages In This Thread
Panflute at sunset - by Kheelan - 07-04-2019, 05:34 PM
RE: Panflute at sunset - by Bastien - 07-04-2019, 09:58 PM
RE: Panflute at sunset - by Kheelan - 07-06-2019, 08:10 PM
RE: Panflute at sunset - by Bastien - 07-07-2019, 08:33 PM
RE: Panflute at sunset - by Kheelan - 07-10-2019, 09:29 PM
RE: Panflute at sunset - by Bastien - 07-11-2019, 07:02 PM