Training Bury my bones when the glory is gone
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305

Sascha was far from good at fighting but since this new existence he had found himself in it was kind of needed for him to at least to try and better himself. To be honest though; Everything except the bows he was so terrible at that it almost became humorous. His blade skills was suited for chopping vegetables, not flesh and punching a target was no more useful then when he chopped down a tree and as it were; humans rarely just stood there like a tree if he for some magical reason needed to punch someone. They tended to avoid the punch after all. To say the least; the good hearted Sascha would probably start to cry if he managed to punch someone and that person felt pain. He was utterly useless when it came to violence and in a perfect world that wouldn't matter but the world was not perfect. He needed to at least learn some basic self-defense or he would not live all to long here he feared. No matter how horrible he felt by the mere thought of causing someone else pain.

The chilly air felt nice as the cheerful young Sascha approached the place he had been told to visit for some training. He almost wondered how cold the winters would become here and made a small mental note to be sure to get some proper clothing for it when it approached. He was as per always dressed in black, clean clothing even though they never stayed clean for all that long. At least he started the days off with being clean but mostly in the ends of his days he looked like he had seen way better days. He didn't mind though, filth wasn't something new to him considering his profession so it really didn't bother him if he turned into a filthy mess. At least that was a sign that he actually did something during his days, right?

Soon he could see the man practicing his battle skills a bit in front of him which made that contagious smile lit up Sascha's face as it always in the joy of meeting new people. To say that Sascha wasn't a bit naive would have been a major lie. He always thought the best of everyone he met so even if Deimos was wielding a weapon and practicing fiercely in front of him he was blissfully free from fear. After all; the person who told him to ask for training here should know what they were talking about right? Naive. Sascha slowed down his steps before he stopped with a curious look from the other man's moves. He looked like a real warrior to Sascha which made him in quite the surprising cheerfulness clap his hands together behind the other male before a happy sentence left him. "Oh wow you are really good! Hello there, i'm Sascha! I was told to go here if i wanted some training. You are Deimos correct?" He asked cheerfully while looking at the (in his eyes) powerful male and his weapon with an impressed look on his face.
SASCHA
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Messages In This Thread
Bury my bones when the glory is gone - by Deimos - 07-05-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: Bury my bones when the glory is gone - by Sascha - 07-14-2019, 01:40 PM