Training Bury my bones when the glory is gone
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305

Sascha was to say the least a very cheerful man as even though the embarrassment to admit his fighting skills he still didn't lose that honest smile on his face. Even though the weak (to be generous) fighting stance and that contagious smile he was however very serious about this whole thing. He didn't come here to joke around and only doing what he wanted, no, he was here to do his very best and follow then instructions he got to the best of his abilities. How would he be able to learn anything if he didn't try his hardest, right?

He grabbed the wooden sword he got offered and weighed it in his hand. Quite an easy weigh to start with and he already knew that a metallic variation would be harder to wield but this would at least teach him to fend for himself. Besides; He could not imagine himself wielding an iron weapon anyhow. A stick would be more likely and way harder to kill someone with which was perfect in his own head haha. As he got told to grab a shield his eyes wandered towards the heavy shields before he did what he was told, even though it feared him how heavy they would be. He grabbed one of the shields with both surprise and a small huff as he lifted it. Sure it was heavy but looked heavier then it actually were thank the gods.

Soon they headed off towards the field where their training would begin and Deimos asked a question. He was a bit fearful over replying since it wasn't a very impressive list of fighting skills but intended to say it still. "Well.. Fighting wise there is not much to tell sadly. I was forced into the army back home and utterly failed at all i tried in fighting which really annoyed my general. Though as i was the best of us all with the bow i was put on guard duty before .. ehum.. leaving. So my only real skill is with the bow, rest of the time i had no chance." It had actually been a bit unfair. During the time he lived in China almost every male had at least basic fighting skills but since he himself had grown up in a wealthy family he had put all his efforts into studying, instead of fighting. So he had literally been paired of to fight to people already skillfully in it and since they all had to show off instead of teaching him he did not do very well.
SASCHA
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Messages In This Thread
Bury my bones when the glory is gone - by Deimos - 07-05-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: Bury my bones when the glory is gone - by Sascha - 07-16-2019, 11:41 PM