Training Bury my bones when the glory is gone
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305

Sascha listened carefully to all he heard as he carried that heavy shield with him together with the lighter wooden sword. Sheesh at least his muscles would get a good workout as well. Shield became heavier by every step but he kept a stiff upper lip and didn't let it show. Most workout he got was walking and sometimes chopping down a tree after all. He wasn't weak per say but to be honest he wasn't overly strong either, more a healthy mix perhaps? When they arrived to the choose location he carefully listened and watched the moves that Deimos were presenting, even went so far that he made mental notes of how Deimos was moving to try and give himself some more security when it was his own turn. He couldn't help to feel a bit nervous though when it was his turn but as stated he had a stiff upper lip to try and look more fierce than he was.. even though it was quite obviously not his strong suit. He intended a fierce wolf but more looked like a trained dog. Well at least that was better than his bunny posing.

He nodded and went through his own mental notes before he got into action, tried to tell himself to not evade and block at the same time. So instead of evading he stepped back with one leg to get a better center as Deimos slowly attacked him before he thrusted his wooden sword up to catch Deimos attack and actually succeeded. His eyes widened as if he just had done something amazing by blocking an overly slow attack and soon there after he gave out a proud sunshine smile that almost made the real sun lose its strength. It was like Sascha had done something truly amazing blocking the attack and very soon after he almost sang forth a happy and proud; "Did you see that!? I blocked it! I really blocked it!" It was clear that back in the chinese army all the other soldiers had been to busy to be fierce and not really gave Sascha the time or help to block their attacks which perhaps had been one reason to why he had been so bad at it all. Besides all the other soldiers already had done a lifetime of army training that is.

"You did like this and i was like.. pow! And the attack was blocked! I never blocked an attack before! This is great!" As he spoke he showed with his sword what he meant even though it really wasn't ncececcery. After all; Deimos had been there and seen it all. But Sascha was shining in his proudness over himself and it was quite the baffling thing to witness.
SASCHA
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Messages In This Thread
Bury my bones when the glory is gone - by Deimos - 07-05-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: Bury my bones when the glory is gone - by Sascha - 07-21-2019, 02:07 PM