Training Bury my bones when the glory is gone
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305

Sascha listened closly to what Deimos told him and adjusted his fingers accordingly. He didn't really notice the struggle Deimos had to not burst out in laughter which perhaps was a good thing. Sascha would probably had died of pure embaressment if he let that amusement out after all! He made himself ready for the next attack and surprise surprise he wasn't ready for an attack at yet a new place. Fascinating enough though he moved quickly and actually blocked the hit in quite the impressive manner. Sascha wasn't as stupid as he could seam with his naiveness but still it was clear that this vistory surprised him ALOT. He opened his mouth in pure surprise, almost looked like a fish as he did. Then again; this is the first time he actually had someone teaching him what to do instead of using him as a living striking dummy.. wow!

"Wow.. did you see that!?" He said in chock and almost looked at his own hands in disbelief. What exactly did just happen!?
SASCHA
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Messages In This Thread
Bury my bones when the glory is gone - by Deimos - 07-05-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: Bury my bones when the glory is gone - by Sascha - 07-26-2019, 10:31 PM