Training Bury my bones when the glory is gone
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305

Sascha was a man made out of constant surprises, maybe it was his almost always happy demenour or maybe just his personality but if there was something he truly was good at it was the learning parts of life. Espicially since he for once actually had a person who willingly was helping him to learn of things he never had gotten the chance to learn. Such help made him learn and in an alarming speed so as Deimos showed him that another attack was coming he nodded and prepared himself. A sudden focus could be found in his face and as the attack came he quickly raised the wooden sword and blocked it in this new angle. The help with how he would hold his hands made the block for the first time become solid and soon after the block he used the height of the block to swing down a attack at Deimos nearest hip. Followed his instructions to a T with his own comprehension to what Deimos meant with the statement to what he would do after the block. Used the force of the attack together with his body in a very impressive way to be honest.
SASCHA
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Messages In This Thread
Bury my bones when the glory is gone - by Deimos - 07-05-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: Bury my bones when the glory is gone - by Sascha - 08-05-2019, 07:26 PM