Training Wander free
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
if you make it all wrong then i'll make it all right

Remi hadn't seen Vai use her wind magic offensively yet. To move mobiles? To stir his curls? To cool his soup? Yes, yes, and yes. But to knock a charging lion off balance? That was not something he had been expecting, and so the manoeuvre worked spectacularly.

Snapping at the air instinctively as it brushed against him, the lion's trajectory was completely changed as his agile body twisted in mid-air to try and maintain balance. Landing awkwardly, Remi felt a bright pang of pain in the thick muscle of his hindquarter. Neatly therein was one of Vai's arrows. Much as it hurt, his predatory nature howled with the need for retribution.

Staggering forward one last time, using only three legs now, the off-kilter and slightly-wounded lion man one last lunge for the huntress. This time though he aimed low for her legs, not wanting to endure another gale-attack whilst in the air.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
vervain
For a moment, victory sang through Vai’s blood and brought a sharp smile to her lips, her hands already going through the motions of drawing and knocking her last arrow. As she drew back her arm and the lion lurched forward, however, the reality hit her. This wasn’t prey or an opponent, this was Remi. She faltered, and it was just enough for the lion’s paw to come swiping out to catch her legs.

Vai went down with a yelp that was cut off as she hit the ground hard. A sharp pain throbbed in her calf and ankle from the lion’s claws, and at the commotion Felix began to cry in his basket. Instantly the competition was over for the witch; she dropped her bow and held up her hands placatingly, already tilting her head back to look for her son.
you can't take the gypsy out of that girl

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:

Remi had fulled expected to feel air or arrow striking at his thick fur. He'd been prepared for it. What he hadn't anticipated though, was success on his part. And so as one of his large paws collided with Vai's ankles, sending her to the ground, panic flared through the lion hard enough to all but throw him back into his regular body.

"I was supposed to go down, not you!" He chastized lovingly, hissing in a breath as he gently scooped an arm beneath Vai's lower back to support her. With a glance towards Felix, the cradle suddenly wobbled towards them, tugged unsteadily by Remi's magic so that the boy could be near to his mother, and she to him, without having to hastily get up.

"Are you alright?" Remi asked, all the while having an arrow stuck out the side of his thigh.
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
vervain
"Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't aware there were rules!" Even through the sting of the claw marks on her leg, the smile was still audible in Vai's voice, and she shot Remi a grateful glance as he slid Felix closer to her. Getting herself into a sitting position and propping her leg out straight, she cooed and fussed over the baby to calm his tears. "I'll live, I promise," she assured Remi, though as she gazed at him she noticed the fucking arrow in his leg.

Wincing, Vai beckoned for him to sit (or lie, or stand - whatever was comfortable). "I should be asking you the same question! Sorry, Remi. Let's get this sorted out for you - can't have you hobbling down the aisle can we?"

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:

The alchemist hissed in a breath at seeing the claw-marks stark on Vai's sun-kissed skin. "I...did not mean to.." He managed through a properly unhappy frown. Watching as she fussed over Felix rather than tending to herself, Remi felt his heart melt in her presence as he sighed softly.

"Well, it is not like we have set a date yet." Remi said with a grin. "No, no, you sort yourself first. I can hold Felix if you like?" He offered, reaching forward to take the baby from the witch if she'd allow it. As if there was any chance of the alchemist letting Vai tend to him first, given that it was she who had been inadvertently wounded in all of this.
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:
vervain
"Oh, Remi - I know that," Vai said in a warm and softly chastising voice, as if he was being silly by worrying about her. Felix had settled into cooing and fussing up at his mother, and as Remi reached for the boy Vai sat back, willingly allowing him to take the baby up in his arms. "I would object but I know it is useless around you," she said, leaning across to affectionately kiss his cheek.

Her hands softly pulsed with light as she healed away the claw marks on her leg, the witch humming softly under her breath (a sound that had Felix giving a broad, gummy grin up at Remi). "There," she said, "good as new. Now will you let me sort the arrow in your damned leg? Just because you haven't set a date doesn't mean you can't be prepared."

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:

Remi grinned with cheeks punctuated by whiskers as he reached forward to accept Felix. Scrunching up his nose, he nuzzled the boy's head softly, a low rumble issuing in his chest which was as close to a purr as he could come. It was rather terrifying to hear, if you didn't know what it was meant to be, but Aoife had always liked the vibrations and Remi thought perhaps Felix might as well.

Impressed by Vai's magical abilities, Remi nudged Felix softly as he rocked him back and forth. "Your mama can do just about anything, did you know that?" He sang, shifting slightly so that the arrow was sticking towards Vai.

"I heard men like scars, what can I say." The alchemist tittered.
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:
vervain
Vai arched an eyebrow at the rumble that thrummed deep in Remi's chest, though that melted into an adoring grin at the gurgling the alchemist would receive in return from her son. "I would hardly say anything," she muttered good-naturedly, rolling her eyes and shifting so she could better see to the arrow in his leg.

"Men, women - who doesn't love a good scar?" she agreed. "Not that I think you need any more of them, Remi. Now hold still, if you can - this will sting a bit, but it should only hurt for a second..."

Falling quiet to focus on patching the alchemist up, Vai let herself feel strangely at home. It was a feeling she'd been missing lately, and so she embraced it all the more now.

{END}

Coding base by Sky!