little light one
Basty <3
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
no one wearing a crown,
comes in the name of peace.
The apprehension within her begins to hurt in the pit of her stomach as she waits for his response, watching as he sips from the wine and begins to speak. Her brows lift in a bit of surprise before she grins to him. “I told you.” She says, in an almost teasing voice as she points the fork at him. She had hoped it wasn’t possible, but she also figured if anyone could change anything, it would be the Voice herself. The New Goddess seemed smart and capable, and it is all Rexanna can do to listen as she serves herself some of the dinner – extinguishing the flame under her magic.

She seems very kind, Bastien.” She acknowledges, eyes flitting down toward her plate as she begins to dig in. It was a true statement, based off of all the others that the man she loved had dealt with and had problems with, the only one that seemed to line up with his thoughts and ideals were the Voice herself. But her eyes raise up to him as he pauses before continuing. And she appreciates it, so much more than she thinks he can imagine.

Every other man in her life had forced her into doing something, or being something; and here Bastien was, creating a modern solution to their mortal problems with the promise that she could say no if she wanted to. And she wanted to melt into him right there for that alone. She doesn’t, instead her eyes dance over him consideringly before she smiles gently. “I have been thinking about it… I haven’t.. Come to a decision yet, but I will let you know when I do.” She says gently, eyes softening as she looks over him.

There is something else I wanted to tell you, though. It might… Ruin the mood of this dinner. I don't want to keep secrets from you, love.” She pauses, eyes drifting from him to the wine bottle that sits between them before she returns her gaze back to him. “I know we had agreed that I wouldn’t spend any time with Lucas, but the night you were imprisoned, I went to the Greatwood to look for you. I didn’t find you, obviously, but I did find Lucas and another man. I asked him if he knew where you were.” She explains, setting the fork down to better look at her lover. “He had mentioned you were in the prison, that’s how I knew where to find you. But we were ambushed and almost thrown into the jail alongside you until the Voice spoke through Lucas and saved us from that fate.” She pauses to see how he would react. “I wanted to tell you before, but there just wasn’t a good time.” She frowns softly. “He lead me back to the Outskirts after that, and the next day I came to see you.
queens show no mercy

Messages In This Thread
little light one - by Rexanna - 07-07-2019, 10:27 PM
RE: little light one - by Bastien - 07-08-2019, 05:28 PM
RE: little light one - by Rexanna - 07-08-2019, 05:45 PM
RE: little light one - by Bastien - 07-08-2019, 09:29 PM
RE: little light one - by Rexanna - 07-09-2019, 06:36 AM
RE: little light one - by Bastien - 07-09-2019, 09:34 PM
RE: little light one - by Rexanna - 07-12-2019, 04:36 AM
RE: little light one - by Bastien - 07-13-2019, 03:09 PM
RE: little light one - by Rexanna - 07-13-2019, 05:24 PM
RE: little light one - by Bastien - 07-14-2019, 11:28 AM