little light one
Basty <3
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
"I suppose you did." Bastien agreed, smiling as he brought the wine glass to his lips. How wonderful, to be proved wrong on this. He was used to a world that returned his cynicism tenfold, especially since he'd been in Caido; to have something go so unexpectedly right was a delightful change.

Rexanna, unsurprisingly, told him she had not decided yet. He just nodded; he would not pressure her, even if every cell in his body was screaming for her to join him. But Bastien knew what he was asking was huge, and if he pushed her toward it at all he was opening the door for future resentments and regrets. This had to be a decision she made entirely on her own, once he had laid the possibility at her feet.

When she said, in such an ominous way, that she had something to tell him, he sat up a little straighter and simply nodded to show he was listening. He tried not to let his heart sink too early, not before he knew what it was. ...And when he found out, as hard as the news was, he was a little relieved. He smiled sadly and shook his head.

"I already knew, Rex." He said simply, then leaned back, swirling his wine around in it's glass. "Or...at least, The Voice told me you saw him." Really, he was happy to know they weren't best friends or secret lovers, as he had been imagining in dark moments. "I cannot control who you see or spend your time with. I just...am concerned for your health, if you stay around Lucas. But you are fine, and it sounds like the meeting led to a good thing, so..." He tilted his head side to side.

"Overall, it is not so large a problem. Just...I don't know. Make sure to not let him get you in the position he did at the Spire. I may not be there next time, and I could not bear the thought of you laying cold again."
We're aware they're trying to take away our dreams

Messages In This Thread
little light one - by Rexanna - 07-07-2019, 10:27 PM
RE: little light one - by Bastien - 07-08-2019, 05:28 PM
RE: little light one - by Rexanna - 07-08-2019, 05:45 PM
RE: little light one - by Bastien - 07-08-2019, 09:29 PM
RE: little light one - by Rexanna - 07-09-2019, 06:36 AM
RE: little light one - by Bastien - 07-09-2019, 09:34 PM
RE: little light one - by Rexanna - 07-12-2019, 04:36 AM
RE: little light one - by Bastien - 07-13-2019, 03:09 PM
RE: little light one - by Rexanna - 07-13-2019, 05:24 PM
RE: little light one - by Bastien - 07-14-2019, 11:28 AM