God Quest I'll bring you further roses, but it does you no good
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
remi
there's a hole in my neighbourhood
down which of late I cannot help but fall

As she spoke, Remi would bring her head towards his lips, gently nuzzling against her frailty and sighing softly. He told her that it wasn’t her fault–that it had never been her fault–and that he had thought of her every day. He spoke of Northwind and Northaven and the life he’d made for himself. Of his friends and the few successes he had (he left out some of the less savoury aspects, like losing the Tavern. There would be time for those details later, he was sure). “Mother, I...” A smile radiated across his face as he hugged the woman in his arms even more tightly to his chest. His heart thundered as unfettered joy bloomed in his eyes. “I’ve fallen in love.” Though Remi’s words were soft, they were heavy with emotion, laced with unequivocal certainty.

It was only until the light all but died away and his body came to a standstill that Remi realized just how far he’d walked. Glancing over his shoulder, he frowned as he looked around. There was nothing out here, and this bog seemed to just stretch on. He’d imagined that the muck was only a temporary thing, but now that his movement was all but frustrated by its thickness, Remi grew concerned. “Here?” He whispered into her dark curls, wrapping his fingers gently around her as he readjusted his grip. “But there is nothing here?” Shifting slightly, Remi found that the muck seemed to simply envelop him more. “There must be another way across, I can’t–“ Again he struggled; ever the good son, always the obedient one. “Come, let me take you back to my home. We can have tea and I can tell you about all that has happened.”
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll bring you further roses, but it does you no good - by Remi - 11-17-2018, 03:33 PM