God Quest I'll bring you further roses, but it does you no good
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
remi
there's a hole in my neighbourhood
down which of late I cannot help but fall

As her hands tightened around him, Remi’s panic increased. No longer did she feel like a frail thing, but like something biding its time and sinking something into him.

no wait.

Not sinking

sank

“No..you were dead but...how can you be here if....Am I–“ He meant to ask if he was dead; if that’s what all of this was. But her words halted the question in his throat and made his mouth suddenly go impossibly dry.

“Mother I–“ He began hastily, licking at his lips and struggling backwards in earnest now. Remi pulled his head back as if wanting to get space between them to regard the woman in his arms properly, but of course that would mean risking dropping her. “I do not feel alone. I have–“ So many faces flashed before his eyes. Vai. Loren. Ianto. Martha. Delphine. Isla. Ashetta. Ronin. He wasn’t alone, and though he might have felt at times isolated, he had never been alone. In his times of need there had always been someone.

“Nn-n—no–“ The word tried to stutter through his lips, but something else did as well.

A growl. It was a sound unlike anything Remi had ever made before, but as the woman in his arms tried to close the latch to the cage she was forcing him into, something primal in him seemed to awaken.

Something which had never before seen the light of day.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll bring you further roses, but it does you no good - by Remi - 11-17-2018, 06:20 PM