God Quest I'll bring you further roses, but it does you no good
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ludo

Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own

A flicker of fabric snaked up to tap at the porcelain cheek of the mask, as if Ludo was deep in thought. "She was as real as you wanted her to be," it said at last. "And my, at first wasn't she real? Wonderful, truly. It let out a wistful sigh, before gazing down at Remi once more and tilting its head.

As he said he deserved death, Ludo snorted - a remarkably childish sound, all things considered. "Oh now you want death? It could have come wrapped up in a mother's love only a few moments ago. No." It's discordant tone was spiteful. "No death for you. I have something better, though."

Here Ludo swooped down again, so the mask was mere inches from Remi's face. "There is a name for the club I am about to let you join," it said, "And given the fate of your poor, sweet mother, I daresay it suits you."

Closer, closer still, until Ludo was all but enveloping him in tendrils of fabric. "Abandoned," it whispered.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll bring you further roses, but it does you no good - by Ludo - 11-17-2018, 08:33 PM