Boundaries
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
for 1000 nights i've been a restless soul
Remi hummed a sad and low note of condolence deep in his throat as he nodded. There had been so much death...so much turmoil. Sacrifices, mistakes...Closing his eyes to ward off the memories (and failing), the alchemist bit the inside of his lip and offered Emmett another apologetic smile.

"That sounds very much like how I feel about Ianto." Remi agreed, running a hand up the side of his arm. "I did not love him though. I wanted to, but...that helped me see what and how I felt about other things. It made me realize what was important. And...who.." He added, a blush sneaking its way across the bridge of his nose and onto his cheeks at the thought of his now-fiance.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Remi did not seem to answer his question, speaking more of the past love that reminded him of Emmett's own relationship with Phoebe. He didn't mind too much: it was still nice to know that someone was listening and emphasising with him.

But he was still stood on the other side of the barrier, and their current situation was heavy in the air. "..Thanks, Remi. Now cmon. Just a toe over the barrier. You know y'want to~" Emmett grinned and danced a little on the grass.
Emmett
There'll be no value in the strength of walls that I have grown
There'll be no comfort in the shade of the shadows thrown
But I'd be yours if you'd be mine
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Snorting, the alchemist tilted his chin slightly, offering Emmett and reluctant and skeptical stare. Tugging in a breath, Remi knotted his hands together behind his back, glancing down at the line in the ground. "What good what that even do, other than showing I was merely breaking a rule for the sake of breaking it."

He asked, cheeks starting to flush with a strange mixture of adrenaline and something akin to fear.
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

Remi objected, but Emmett smiled at the clear effort it took to make the decision. He felt like he was trying to convince a friend to sneak out late at night to eat berries from the fields, like he had done many years before. But here, the consequence was some guards and Zariah, which was much less terrifying than his mother's rage.

"It might make y'feel a little more powerful. Less like she's gonna ruin your life. C'mon. Just one inch." Emmett hopped backwards another foot. "I'm further back, so she'll kill me first. It'll give you time to get away~" He laughed.
Emmett
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi raised a skeptical brow, ready to say something about the latent magical abilities inside of himself in defence of needing to feel powerful, but humbleness kept his lips together as he smiled. "I think I have already reached my acts of defiance for the day. Maybe tomorrow." Remi joked ( half-joked, anyways).

"But I should be getting back. I am truly sorry about you and Phoebe. I am sure I will hear things from her but...you can always talk to me, if you ever need it." Though he and the younger man had had a rocky start, and even though the person they had in common was perhaps not quite such a strong link anymore, affable as always, the alchemist did usually make a fairly decent friend.
Emmett Palmer

Change author:

Remi again refused to step over the barrier and Emmett gave up, shaking his head. "Aight, well I'm gonna ask you tomorrow, and th'day after that, and the one after that." He said with a laugh, stepping back over the line himself.

"Thanks, Remi. ...Take care of y'self." He smiled as the Alchemist left. He was sure Phoebe would tell him different things, that she had a very different perception of the events. And that was how life went, so he mentally let go to the idea of Remi ever being someone to talk to regularly; he was Phoebe's friend first, and she deserved a confidant that wasn't also speaking to him.
Emmett