Just The Thing
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
Phoebe smiled and nodded. "Yes, sometimes I do." she said happily. "Though, usually I give them to my patients or friends who need help relaxing or sleeping. I especially like that incense for the winter, or cold rainy days. It just makes everything feel cozy and warm." she added, pointing out one in particular.

The young midwife's brown eyes widened, and she gasped a little, her hands rising to cover her mouth. "Oh, Jiao..." she breathed, clearly blown away by the dress she held. "Oh it's gorgeous!" The pink - her favorite color - was spectacular and the way the gold embroidery shimmered in the light was truly a work of art; and she could see how the stitching curved in just the right places that it would emphasize a feminine figure on even the straightest of builds. But as Jiao had said before, it did clearly have quite the plunging neckline, which did make her a little worried...but it was so beautiful she was pretty sure that outweighed any discomfort she would feel.

Gently she reached out to touch the fabric, still in awe over it. "Where should I wear something so pretty?" she said with a light laugh, feeling the dress outclassed her humble lifestyle.
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Just The Thing - by Jiao - 07-08-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: Just The Thing - by Phoebe - 07-09-2019, 04:48 PM
RE: Just The Thing - by Jiao - 07-12-2019, 09:05 PM
RE: Just The Thing - by Phoebe - 07-12-2019, 09:18 PM
RE: Just The Thing - by Jiao - 07-14-2019, 11:16 AM
RE: Just The Thing - by Phoebe - 07-14-2019, 09:05 PM
RE: Just The Thing - by Jiao - 07-15-2019, 04:55 PM
RE: Just The Thing - by Phoebe - 07-15-2019, 05:03 PM