You are Remi right..?
Remi
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305

Sascha found himself almost mezmerised as he followed Remi on the tour of the lands also called Artisan's guild. He had worked in his own home back on earth so to see so much space was fascinating for him. They seamed to have all that was needed for crafting and with a huge PLUS even a ton of books to read. It almost itched in his fingers as they went passed to books since this young asian had a thirst for all things knowledge after all. He touched the nearest bookshelf almost tenderly as he passed it while looking arounf with a set of huge eyes. He looked at the neat station next which almost made him feel a bit bad over his own messyness as he worked. Sure; he always cleaned up after the day but during the work his stuff tended to be strategically placed all over his station which could make it look cluttered if anything.

As they approached Remis station Sascha looked as intruiged as always as he took a gander on the items there. He had never himself used thoose kinds of rings since he was a woodworker, most he used was nails when he didn't do what he always did which where to make wooden fittings to make his creation look better. Nails worked ofcourse but they stood out alot, espicially if he did furnitures and sculptures so he rather not use nails as often.

As they were done and Remi spoke to him he couldn't help but to smile as cheerfully as he usually did with the smile that could make even the most gloomy person fight the urge to smile back. "This is truly great! I have never worked in this much space before and you seam to be well stashed with different items. And not to mention all the books! Back where i'm from i worked in my small house, had barely any place to put my things and trust me when i say that it became a real hassle when i was creating bigger things. I really like this place!" He had noticed himself gushing to much which made him finally say that he really liked it. He could be quite the chatterbox from time to time.
SASCHA
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Messages In This Thread
You are Remi right..? - by Sascha - 07-09-2019, 04:28 PM
RE: You are Remi right..? - by Remi - 07-09-2019, 05:50 PM
RE: You are Remi right..? - by Sascha - 07-09-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: You are Remi right..? - by Remi - 07-09-2019, 06:10 PM
RE: You are Remi right..? - by Sascha - 07-09-2019, 06:28 PM
RE: You are Remi right..? - by Remi - 07-10-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: You are Remi right..? - by Sascha - 07-10-2019, 10:55 PM
RE: You are Remi right..? - by Remi - 07-11-2019, 02:24 AM
RE: You are Remi right..? - by Sascha - 07-11-2019, 11:48 AM
RE: You are Remi right..? - by Remi - 07-11-2019, 03:44 PM