Personal Quest (HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
DEIMOS
Delivered from the blasts
Hunting down monsters sounded exactly like the right venue to vent out frustrations, practice precision, and finally, finally, be able to make some sort of impact effectively.

Because that was what he craved, beyond the realm of constant, impending death – to be better, to be faster, to be stronger than his current state, fighting onslaught after onslaught, terror after terror, anarchy building and billowing and striving to be unleashed. To be the bulwark, the bastion, the port in the storm instead of the careening waves, instead of the loose pieces floating and struggling to get to the surface.

He sighed and prepared, grabbing hold of his weapons: daggers, a couple throwing knives not lost in the Spire’s haze, and his sword – and then left the rest of the possibilities to impending creation magic. The newest addition would be Zuriel, however; something soothing, assuaging, easing the sensation of apprehension away from his chest. He wished it’d leave – but with all the trials and tribulations, the flickering, barbaric memories, it was likely going to be there, in the back of his mind, for a lengthy interval.

Their arrival was heralded with several nods to those he knew: Ronin, Jigano, Roana, and the youth who’d spoke up during the recent forum with Zariah. The unicorn settled behind him, quiet and hushed, and they merely awaited the instructions: the potential for successful vehemence.
the last of a line of lasts

Messages In This Thread
RE: (HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat - by Deimos - 07-09-2019, 11:39 PM