Personal Quest (HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101

They arrived, as Ronin had known they would, and he smiled at the group as they assembled before him. A good mix of skills, in reality - magic, shapeshifting and a warrior's talents combined; plus, Jigano's first aid kit and plethora of knowledge would be essential, too. "The plan," he said with a smile, "is to head into that dark hole behind us and to bait out some ROUS. There's tell of a large pack of them running around, and they're particularly vicious."

Shrugging off the pack he had been carrying, he let it drop to the ground with a thump. Within, wrapped in wax paper, the group would already be able to see - and smell - the bait he planned to use. Offal, leftover from a butcher's. Delicious.

From his back pocket he drew out a folded square of paper, crouching down that he might show it to them flat on the ground by the light of his torch. On it was a rough and ready sketch of a ROUS - the blind, overlarge rodent a grotesquerie even on paper. Next to it was a quick map through the underground, obviously taken from a much larger and more detailed piece.

"Some of us will need to stand lookout, in case the bait draws them out quick. The rest... well, I'm afraid you'll have to get your hands dirty."

So saying, Ronin carried the bag of bait with him deep down into the underground, motioning for the group to follow. And, always one to practice what he preached, the guildmaster was the first one to dip into the bag for some offal, that he might deposit it at one of the branches off into the underground.

Do you put bait out for the ROUS? Or do you stand watch?

You have 48 hours - no post order!
RONIN
Darkness is a funny thing. It creeps up on you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat - by Ronin - 07-10-2019, 03:23 PM