Personal Quest (HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
DEIMOS
Delivered from the blasts
Was it wise to bait monsters? Probably not – but the Reaper paid no heed to it. Perhaps he should’ve. Perhaps he should’ve taken every ounce of anything and everything he’d learned from these parts, but there was a certain need to refine himself, to recall strength, to remember brutality, in the face of anything – even ROUS. There was savagery in his arms, in his lungs, in his heart, in his soul, so why not give it a chance to express itself, to grow in the swell of butchery and victory?

He watched and listened – to the offal, which, due to his background along battlefields and medic tents, he didn’t even mind overly much, to the sketch and outline of the disturbing rodent they’d be hunting down, and the map, the expansive underground of which he’d really only ever noted the entrance.

But he didn’t mind having his hands dirty. They’d been contorted and covered with blood for several lifetimes. This one wasn’t going to change anything. The warrior followed Ronin, only pausing to arch a brow at Jigano, an audacious dare because he could, before plunging his hands into the bag as well. He did much the same as the leader, coating the lure along an offshoot – perhaps one with a dead end – so that they might have a better means of trapping the aforementioned creatures.
the last of a line of lasts

Messages In This Thread
RE: (HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat - by Deimos - 07-10-2019, 03:39 PM