Personal Quest (HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
The lorekeeper smiled a friendly greeting to Emmett , a young man he had seen from afar but had never been properly introduced to. "Jigano," he murmured with a nod of his head. "Nice to meet you, sir." Young though he was, he had earned the bard's respect by speaking out against Zariah. He drew breath to say more, but the third addition to the hunting party had him holding his silence, eyes going hard as he looked over the woman whose pack had threatened his lover. There were bigger fish to fry at the moment, so he held his peace, but he felt palpable relief when Deimos arrived, and the bard quirked a small smile at his big friend. He held up the net, arching a brow in quiet, sheepish admission that he had gotten the idea from the mage and their ill-fated descent into the Spire.

Bait and kill? It sounded simple but effective, though the confusion of the Underground's many side tunnels might throw them off a bit. Jigano tilted his head curiously as Ronin unslung the bag from his shoulder, and his nose wrinkled up as the smell of the offal hit. Not that it was an unpleasant smell... or at least, while he might not trust his human gut to handle it, the stuff would be far more interesting in some of his other forms. He grinned at their fearless leader as he showed them the drawing, nodding his agreement to the plan.

"I'll stand guard," he offered as they headed down into the dark, dropping to the back of the group and lifting his lantern high so they would have light at both ends of their procession. It let him subtly adjust his eyes and ears to his foxier senses, without having an audience behind him for the shifts. He kept alert for the sounds of skittering around or behind them as they made their way deeper into the world below.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat - by Jigano - 07-10-2019, 03:50 PM