Personal Quest (HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
It seemed one more was to join them, and she nodded to the big fellow in greeting, unsure if she had ever met him before. In silence, she listened to Ronin’s description of the monsters they were hunting and explained his plan – smelly bait and all. A simple enough task, she though, even if it was a smelly one. So, either bait or stand guard was it? The larger fellow started forward, following Ronin and the white haired man decided he would stand guard. Always wanting to prove that women could pull their share of the weight, even when it wasn’t pretty, she too stepped forward.

”I’ll help with the bait.” she said, falling in line with Ronin and the bigger fellow. Internally she scolded herself for choosing the task that kept her closest to Ronin. This was a practice in self-torture apparently. But she tried to tell herself that this had nothing to do with being close to Ronin – it was completely and utterly a decision made to prove a point as the sole female of the group. Absolute. No ulterior reasons at all.
Roana
'Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter

Messages In This Thread
RE: (HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat - by Roana - 07-10-2019, 04:26 PM