Personal Quest (HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101

Ronin was frankly surprised to have so many eager hands digging into his bag of entrails (ew), but he nodded to Jigano and Emmett in thanks as they assured the rest of the group that they would stand guard. Luckily, the offal meant that they could hopefully draw the vermin to them, so there was no need to go too far into the underground and risk getting lost.

Almost as soon as they were finished, a skittering noise sounded from deep within the pathways of the underground. Tiny little claws scrabbling, noses sniffing... a pack on the move. They came from the direction that Emmett had been standing in - a tide of black and brown rodents, some almost the size of a raccoon.

And they were strong, their claws biting into the stone such that some of those at the front of the pack could scale it entirely, hoping to drop from the ceiling down onto their prey. Screeching at the group, they fully intended to envelop the hunters completely, needing no sight to sniff out warm blood in the dark.

Ronin hissed a curse and grabbed up his torch, fully intending to swipe at any of the rodents that got close.

Uh oh, here are the ROUS! What do you do!?

Post order:
Emmett
Deimos
Roana
Jigano

You have 48 hours!
RONIN
Darkness is a funny thing. It creeps up on you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat - by Ronin - 07-10-2019, 06:15 PM