Personal Quest (HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
DEIMOS
Delivered from the blasts
There was a roar amidst the darkness, a distraction, a narrowing of his eyes – just a moment long enough for one of the rodents to snatch at his skin, bite into his flesh. He growled at the aches and pains, at the glint of fangs coming back with his blood, at the notion that he’d, once again, managed to be a target for imminent disaster. The beast managed to shake it off, kicking it aside, as he dared to glance down the other pathway. What had happened to the boy?

But then Ronin was shouting over the din, over the mayhem, needing to clear the area, drive and persist, maul and massacre. So that was exactly his intention in a matter of moments: calling upon the darker enchantments inhabiting his form, the deadly, macabre invocations quelling and brewing in his veins with excitement, with fervor, with relish, spreading out from his feet to his fingers. While he swung his sword at those attempting to surround them, he also utilized the life draining magic – towards the ceiling, towards those lurking nearby, towards the ones lingering, closer and closer. Death, he called for, meticulous and derisive, irreverent and hostile, enacting upon precision and bedlam.
the last of a line of lasts

Messages In This Thread
RE: (HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat - by Deimos - 07-12-2019, 05:37 PM