Personal Quest (HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Though her sword found purchase on a few of the rodents, they too found purchase on her limbs. Nips at her heels, nips on her arms - nothing awful but awfully irritating. They were horribly outnumbered, and though the ROUS were not particularly powerful themselves, in this horde they were proving a cumbersome foe. One managed to jump down from the ceiling, aimed for her head - but with a shout of irritation she caught it by the head with her free hand and slammed it against the stoney wall with such force the vermin's skull seemed to explode. Served it right, the little nippy shit.

But then the rocks began to fall and it served a small distraction for friend and foe alike. Over the din she heard Ronin's call - make some space. What could make space quite like a claymore? Using the small distraction to her advantage, she charged forward, swinging Krosis in circular, arced motions, cutting through as many ROUS as she could with each single blow.
Roana
'Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter

Messages In This Thread
RE: (HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat - by Roana - 07-14-2019, 02:11 PM