Personal Quest (HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
Emmett! Jigano called frantically as the stones came down and cut the young man off from the rest of the group. There was too much chaos with the pack of predatory rodents to get closer, however, and by the time the rocks settled it was too late. There was no time to dig anyone out, either, as the fierce, blind beasts renewed their attack, driven to a feeding frenzy by the scent of the offal in Ronin's bag.

He had come to take notes and fight a few rats if he had needed to, but he hadn't expected anything quite like this onrushing tide of terror that squealed and bit and clawed while their weapons seemed to make little dent in their numbers. He didn't have the weaponry or a shift that would be useful to clear space at Ronin's command, but he could at least protect his friends while they used their more effective magic and weapons to do so. Flapping hard, he banked and led Isuma to swoop and dive in a circle above Deimos and Zuriel, fending the climbing rats away from the big man and his unicorn as he swung his sword to clear a path.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat - by Jigano - 07-14-2019, 07:38 PM