Personal Quest (HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
Fire and shadows, blood and pain, fear and rage; the Underground had become a killing ground, and the silence of Emmett's mind to his call through the Attuned bond was a chilling trickle of ice through the raven's veins as he flapped furiously in the enclosed space to harry the ROUSes and stay clear of their teeth and claws in turn. There was no time to search or mourn the brave young farmer yet, though, not if they wished to prevent further loss of life on the hunt. The unexpected loss still left him shaken enough that he sent Isuma back to perch on Zuriel's back, trusting the two companions to defend each other if it came down to it.

Meanwhile, Jigano banked hard, grateful that his avian form was one capable of aerobatic feats even in the limited space they had to work in. He croaked a harsh assent to Ronin's plan, and let the captain handle the first wave of attack while he flew back a little ways down the tunnel before turning to gain speed and strafe the smaller ROUSes, scratching with sharp talons and pulling whiskers, ears, tails and anything else he could momentarily hook a claw into in his speed run while he attempted to distract them and serve as bait, leading them to a bloody death on the Guildmaster's sword and torch, and away from backing up their impressively large - and even more impressively ugly - leader.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat - by Jigano - 07-16-2019, 02:00 PM