Personal Quest (HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101

The underground was quickly becoming a bloodbath, the floor slick with it and littered with the bodies of overlarge and dangerous rodents. Luck was with Deimos and Roana, and their combined attack gave the ROUS nowhere to go but in... well. Several directions. All at once. (In pieces). Its demise caused the rest of the rats to flee back into their respective holes, leaving the group panting, tired, and covered in gore.

"Emmett!" Ronin called as soon as it was clear to do so, pressing a hand against the rocks that had fallen tightly against the branch of tunnels he'd run behind. There was no way they would get through it currently - not with hands slick with so much blood.

"We'll look for him," he said. "Or I will, anyway. Feel free to join me - he can't have gone far."

That was the initial thought, anyway. But after an hour or more of searching and no Emmett, and with the torch all but out and the worry of getting lost themselves, Ronin was forced to abandon the search until sunrise.

Congratulations on completing the PQ! Deimos, Roana and Jigano - you have first dibs on Ronin's next PQ to search the ruins for Emmett! (Pretend we don't know what happens to him, yeah? XD)

Contact me if you want in, I'll be posting it up shortly. <3
RONIN
Darkness is a funny thing. It creeps up on you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat - by Ronin - 07-16-2019, 07:19 PM