I will tell the night
For Ronin
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i cut the ties and i jumped the tracks, for never to return
"Hey." Remi whispered, the muscles of his stomach tightening as he raised himself up slightly to press a kiss against Ronin's lips, hoping to soften the scowl developing there. "My wedding gift to you will be to drop a mountain of earth on top of her if she steps a toe out of line. How is that?" Remi asked, letting his shoulders sink back down, his expression ambiguous as to just how serious he was about this threat.

Surprised as Ronin pulled away, Remi frowned and followed suit. "I was joking." The alchemist hummed, placing his chin on the ex-captain's shoulder and leaning his head against Ronin's. "I don't care how any of it happens, so long as at the end of the day, you are mine in every way that you can be." He added, wrapping an arm around Ronin's shoulder and pulling him back against the alchemist's chest.

Looking up to the twinkling stars, Remi smiled. "I thought that too." He said softly.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
the things we hold are always the first to go
Distracted by his lover's physique as he sat up, Ronin accepted the kiss delivered to his lips with only the slightest hum of residual annoyance. "Could you drop a mountain of dirt on her whether or not she comes to the wedding?" he asked, the slightest smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. He sighed and let himself loll back against Remi as the alchemist drew him against his chest.

"Weddings are no laughing matter," he chastised playfully, glancing up at the other man. "I already am," he said with a lopsided smile. "We hardly need to get married for that. Not that I don't want to anyway, of course." Grinning, he returned his gaze to the stars.

"So I guess we have a sort of date, and a time huh?"
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
"I could, yes. I didn't think our sex-life had grown so boring that we needed to spice it up with the inevitable chains and bars I'd receive in jail for that sort of thing, but if you insist." Remi said, a boyish smile on his face now as he playfully pulled Ronin in closer.

"Pfff, how would you know?" Remi chastized right back, raising a brow (a gesture he'd undoubtedly picked up from Ronin). Hearing Ronin say so sent a not-so-subtle thrill through Remi, who pressed his ever-expanding smile against Ronin's shoulder and let himself silently all but shiver with joy.

"Mmm, seems like." Remi agreed, then without meaning to, burst out laughing against Ronin's shoulder. It was all quite absurd, in the best way possible of course, but just as unbelievable.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
"Yes, Remi, because I honestly believe that there are chains and bars that would be able to hold you if you wanted to get out." Ronin smirked, nudging the alchemist as if to tell him he was being absurd. "Though if you think chains and bars count as 'spicing up' our sex life then I have a whole world of things to show you." He cackled, purposely not making it clear whether or not he was serious.

"Hey, I attended enough of them. That's how I know. Definitely don't laugh in the middle of someone's wedding. That's a rule or something, right?" He tilted is head, as though Remi should be aware of that much.

Speaking of laughter, however, the alchemist's was contagious, and soon enough Ronin had a case of the giggles as well. "So did you ever think this was where you'd end up?" he asked.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
The only chains and bars that could hold Remi, that he knew of, were the ones he imposed upon himself. If he buried Zariah alive he...in all likelihood, wouldn't evade or escape from his fate. But perhaps that didn't need saying just now.

Not necessarily vanilla as far as things went, but certainly not as experienced as Ronin was, Remi swallowed down a suddenly lump in his throat with an audible click, as he blushed scarlet beneath the starlight. Clearing his throat awkwardly against Ronin and adjusting his grip on the ex-captain, he hummed a note of hesitant intrigue at this un-proposal even as something began to spark low in his belly.

"All I remember from them is floundering to find a date, that strange wedding Bellamy had, and fairly decent food." Remi said with a shrug.

"Did I ever think I would end up in an entirely different world, with your daughter sleeping against a unicorn who was once our friend, with my arms wrapped around a man I was hardly able to look at before with immediately needing a cold shower—" (that part basically hadn't changed) "—planning our wedding?" Nuzzling against Ronin's neck and softly pressing a kiss against the bottom of his jaw, Remi sighed. "Not even in my wildest dreams."
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Yes, it was rather a good idea to keep a discussion like that for another day - especially when it was much more entertain for Ronin to hear Remi internally try to figure out what he had in mind. With a wicked chuckle, he turned his head to press a kiss against the alchemist's curls, humming his agreement about all of the Northaven weddings - food included.

"That's right - I almost forgot about that wedding." Ronin scoffed. "I promise you, Remi - I am a one marriage kind of guy. You're it for me." And whilst Ronin knew that would likely fluster his lover all over again, it didn't make it any less true.

Still, when Remi put their situation like that it sounded pretty absurd, and Ronin was laughing even as the alchemist fussed over him. "I meant more being able to love and marry whoever you liked," he pointed out. "I was amazed, frankly, that I hadn't been married off before Northaven."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Fluster it did, from his ears down to his toes. It was hard to say which had more of an effect on the alchemist, Ronin's unreasonable good looks or his so easily-said heartfelt sentiments, but both were certainly making his mind swim, his heart beat, and his body want to have removed more than just his shoes. "I can't believe you." Was all he managed after a moment, pulling Ronin as close as he could without repositioning either of them, but tucking his chin firmly over and against the hunter's shoulder to nuzzle deeply into the crook of his neck.

Grinning and releasing Ronin enough that Remi too could raise his gaze back to the stars, he snorted. "Mm, you were certainly quite the catch. Were, you know, because I think you will find you are well and truly caught now." Remi beamed, his hand slipping from around Ronin's shoulder to his arm, then lower to interlace through his fingertips.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
"Huh? What'd I say?" Ronin beamed at Remi, even as he melted back into his arms and tilted his head to rest it against the other man's, his eyes closing for a moment so he could just enjoy that sensation of being, without responsibility or obligation. Gods knew that Ronin hadn't gotten that very much at all in Northaven, and he relished every second of it now.

Joining his lover in watching the stars - Ronin's eye catching easily on one in particular, of course - he scoffed a laugh to Remi. "Good," he said. "Caught is all I ever want to be, so long as it's by you."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"You are quite aware that this is basically a fairytale like from Vai's books for me, aren't you?" Remi said a touch breathlessly, but there was a cadence of seriousness in his voice too. "Commoner alchemist, raised in a travelling wagon. Banned from loving those he desires. Gets transported to a magical land where lo and behold, the handsome captain somehow falls in love with him?" Shaking his head, the words ringing even more absurd outloud, Remi bit the inside of his lip. "In all seriousness though...you really are all I have ever wanted. I could not want anything more than you." Then pausing to glance over his shoulder, where Aoife lay asleep between the legs of a unicorn, he added, "—and her."
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Perhaps Ronin should have been aware - but until Remi explained it, he had truly been in the dark. As a baron, Ronin had always been able to walk the lines of not-quite-legal with some buffer in place. Indeed, even before he had gone to Northaven he had been able to explore himself to know what he enjoyed and what he didn't. The prospect of being so caged was foreign to him, and whilst his smile to Remi was warm and loving, there was also a sadness about it.

"Here's to happily ever after, then." He grinned, turning ever so slightly that he might lean in and steal a kiss from Remi's lips while he was distracted. It would never stop being chaotic, so why not embrace the calm while they had it?
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi met Ronin's kiss with a confounded sort of wonder. So soon on the heels at having described their situation as all but fantastical, it continued to ring as something to be coveted and appreciated despite its near-impossibility. Or perhaps especially because of it. Releasing hold of Ronin if only so that he could turn slightly to properly face his lover, Remi smiled against Ronin's lips. "And to hoping that the ever after bit lasts until we're both old and grey." The alchemist laughed as he curled a hand into Ronin's hair to pull the hunter's lips back against his.