Nature's Gift
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
The young midwife gasped a bit, surprised by the sudden onslaught of creatures (particularly creepy crawlies, shudder) that set upon the basket of fruit. If Frey hadn’t appeared when they had she might’ve lamented that her offering had been destroyed – but clearly these little creepy crawlies were Frey’s creepy crawlies. The sudden overwhelming desire that always accompanied Frey’s visits for the first time in a long time was tinged with pain. It brought with it memories of a certain farm boy she’d rather not think on, feelings she’d rather forget she had but knew she needed to keep. Instead she focused on the deity, knowing this feeling was intrinsic and unique to their person.

Pim managed a noise much closer to a roar than a squeak in response to Frey, stretching lazily. Of course they liked his scales. They were shiny and pretty – who wouldn’t?

Phoebe smiled at Frey, her cheeks coloring a bit at their compliment. ”Thank you, Frey. I must say, pink is definitely your color.” she said, glancing at the two pink scale nails they were now adorned with. They still appeared to her as a well-built male with dark hair but…as with the feeling, for the first time since before she met Emmett, the deity’s specific features, particularly in their face, were less distinct, seeming to slightly shift with each blink of her eyes. A result of her heartbreak no doubt, which only served to fuel her hurt more. This sorrow did not just affect her mood, but the way she perceived her dear friend too, and thus a tiny bit of resentment for the farm boy bloomed in her heart.

But she wasn’t here about that. That wasn’t Frey’s problem, nor anything they’d care about she was sure – and they did not like their time wasted so she jumped right in.

”I hope it is alright if I ask for your help with a gift I would like to give Remi and Ronin for their wedding…and I understand if you’d like not to or if what I ask is impossible…and I know you and Remi have a bit of a history.” she said, trying to set the tone. Frey did not have to help her, and there would certainly be no hurt feelings if they said no for any reason. ”But…I would like to offer them the opportunity to have a child of their own, something they cannot have on their own…nor something I can give them without your aid and blessing. I would of course carry and bear it for them…but beyond that the child would be entirely theirs.” she said. It was a wild idea for a human – two men having a child made of their combined blood rather than one of the men and some woman. But Frey inspired life wherever they went, flowers bursting forth in the wake of their footsteps. If any could make such a miracle a reality, it was them.
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Nature's Gift - by Phoebe - 07-10-2019, 10:11 PM
RE: Nature's Gift - by Frey - 07-11-2019, 02:40 PM
RE: Nature's Gift - by Phoebe - 07-11-2019, 03:15 PM
RE: Nature's Gift - by Frey - 07-11-2019, 03:56 PM
RE: Nature's Gift - by Phoebe - 07-11-2019, 04:17 PM
RE: Nature's Gift - by Frey - 07-11-2019, 04:41 PM
RE: Nature's Gift - by Phoebe - 07-11-2019, 05:35 PM
RE: Nature's Gift - by Frey - 07-11-2019, 05:49 PM
RE: Nature's Gift - by Phoebe - 07-11-2019, 05:58 PM