Personal Quest No admittance, except on party business
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Help plan Remi's wedding? Absolutely! Phoebe would show up with bells and whistles on if that was what he needed! When she got the note it wasn't even a question. Anything she had planned was immediately set aside for another day. This was her brother's wedding - it took precedence over pretty much anything. Unless someone was in labor, she would not be stopped.

Besides, basking in his slightly nervous, lovesick glow whilst planning would be therapeutic.

Phoebe arrived a little early, too excited to sit still and wait. Pim was of course at her heels, a bit begrudgingly because he had been woken from his beauty rest for this. "Remi?" she called as she entered. When she saw him she beamed and hurried over, hugging him tightly and bouncing a bit, clearly excited based on that and the little squeal that escaped her lips. "Oh thank you for including me in this! It's so exciting! Everything will be perfect." she said brightly.
I gotta find my place
I wanna hear my sound
Don't care about all the pain in front of me
'Cause I'm just trying to be happy

Messages In This Thread
No admittance, except on party business - by Remi - 07-11-2019, 02:42 AM
RE: No admittance, except on party business - by Phoebe - 07-11-2019, 12:05 PM