Personal Quest No admittance, except on party business
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AMALIA
Amalia is a little late, but for good reason - or so she hopes. Her hands full of baskets and treats she backs against the door, nudging it open with a narrow shoulder, Jyoti attempting to help and only really succeeding in getting in the way. Together they somehow make it into the guild, the girl a bit flushed, the whale crooning triumph, neither particularly well composed but both excited to be here.

How long has it been since she attended a wedding? Years- but she remembers enough, has been to enough, is familiar enough with their traditions to hope she might help. Stepping into the guildhall Amalia glances around, her gaze hesitating briefly as it lands on Phoebe, a shy and uncertain smile offered to the younger girl. Then she turns to Remi, extending her baskets in silent invitation, both of them sliding onto the table as the girl tilts her head. "We brought samples," she says simply, beaming while simultaneously chewing nervously on her lip. "For wedding desserts. If- if that was something you wanted to do. I don't know what Northhaven weddings are like." Their weddings have always been beautiful things, festive and reverent, fire-lit and joyful. She can only hope - only assume - the one they are planning will be the same.
I tend to avoid getting emotional
I'm not shutting you out
It's just the way I'm born
But I see myself next to you until we're old

Messages In This Thread
No admittance, except on party business - by Remi - 07-11-2019, 02:42 AM
RE: No admittance, except on party business - by Amalia - 07-11-2019, 03:07 PM