Personal Quest No admittance, except on party business
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe smiled brightly, greeting Amalia and Deimos with a bright hello as they entered. But it was business time, and she was going to be the best Best Woman of Honor she could be! Her expression grew serious - focused more like it - as tasks were given out. Color scheme? Dress for Aoife? Ugh, she was in heaven! "Yes! Of course! I'll be back with samples and some ideas for your approval!" Phoebe said with a grin. Unlike the other two, she had to head out to find everything, and she was quick to it!

The blonde meandered through the market at a snail's pace, comparing fabrics and colors, thinking about what would suit Remi and Ronin and the time of year, the setting - it was so much to consider! But she was enthralled, living vicariously through them for the moment. Someday she would be doing this for herself, but for now she was joyous to be helping out Remi. Slowly but surely, she began to picture it in her mind. The starry sky on a pleasantly brisk Leafchange night, romantic and soft, dusky warm hues with a pop of color to accent Remi's pretty eyes perfectly - and of course candlelight against a little sparkle to pull the stars down to earth for one perfect evening. The vendors were kind enough to give her samples of the fabrics she liked best in the perfect shades, as well as a small bottle of glittery powder.

Now for Aoife's dress, which she had a vision for in her mind but knew she lacked the skills to execute. She could make basic things, but nothing so special as what she needed for the occasion. Her first thought had been Jiao, but she didn't have permission to go into the Greatwood for this to find her, nor the time. So instead she beelined it for Rexanna's house - fully ignoring Bastien's presence because she had a mission! - and told her about the task at hand. She described what she had in mind to Rex, who sketched it out to make it a reality - and it was indeed perfect!

With everything gathered she hurried back to the guildhall, cheeks a bit red from the slight jog she had gone at but still beaming happily. When Remi had a moment she would step up to show what she had. "I think these colors will be perfect! They are romantic and Leafchange-y, and this green goes so nicely with your eyes!" she said with a grin. "And I was thinking I could take this soft beige chiffon and sew it like a pocket with this glittery powder inside, so it will sparkle like stars in the candle light - Oh! And this is Rexanna's drawing of Aoife's dress if you like it? She said she would be honored to make it!" she said excitedly, walking him through everything she had gathered, hoping he liked it but happy to change if he didn't.

{Image: unknown.png}  {Image: unknown.png}
I gotta find my place
I wanna hear my sound
Don't care about all the pain in front of me
'Cause I'm just trying to be happy

Messages In This Thread
No admittance, except on party business - by Remi - 07-11-2019, 02:42 AM
RE: No admittance, except on party business - by Phoebe - 07-14-2019, 01:18 AM