Personal Quest No admittance, except on party business
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
and if all we've got is what no one can break
The alchemist tries to imagine himself and Ronin taking part in the type of ceremony that Amalia describes, but finds his mind immediately hung up on the fact that it is all because he is going to marry Ronin. It fills him with a thrill that he can't (nor does he try) to ignore, his smile growing wider and wider as Amalia speaks.

With a grin to Phoebe as she hastily exits to begin her task, and a crooked smile for Deimos who, while not as enthusiastically begins his work, at least remembers nourishment, Remi turns to Amalia with a bright boyish grin. "My mouth is already watering." He admits with a happy laugh, looking down at all that the baker has prepared. The richness of the colours are lost on him, but the smells certainly aren't. After attempting to be polite and eat delicately, eventually he can't help himself  and quickly the samples begin to disappear. Licking some of the rum glaze off of his fingers, he looks to Amalia with a cheeky grin. "I am almost disappointed Ronin is not here to taste these." Then, popping more of the pear and honey sample into his mouth, he shrugs. "Almost."

Looking up at the brazier Deimos has created, Remi inhales swiftly. Not all of the detail can be seen with his eyes as they are, the lighting in the guild, and the distance the reaper is from him, but already he can tell just how ornate and elaborate it is. "I do not know what Ronin will do, but looking at that makes me glad I can fly." He says with a laugh, the comment obviously more of a mockery of Remi's athleticism than Deimos craftsmanship.

As Phoebe re-enters, Remi blinks with dumbfounded appreciation. The alchemist, for all of his artistic talents, only ever replicates life. His drawings are structural, true to reality. He has little idea about colour palettes, and certainly not fabrics. Indeed, it is actually quite hard for him to see the colours that Phoebe presents; everything merely looked muted. Still, he more than trusts her, and beams his approval upwards. "Perfect!" He grins,  before taking the drawing of the dress into his hands. Making sure that Aoife shines like the star that she is matters so much more to him than how he and Ronin look. "It is lovely!" He whispers happily, and though he was more than happy to eat cake without Ronin, now he wishes his partner were here to weigh-in on Aoife's outfit.

"Alright...a few more things, I think? Could someone put up ... a notice, I suppose? Inviting everyone?" He glances at the trio, wondering if any of them are more up to this task than the others. "Perhaps using Phoebe's colours, we could make a few signs as well, since it will be held far in the fields, so that everyone knows where to go?" And lastly..."Aoife will be our flower girl, of course, so she will need flowers. She also has a tendency to eat almost anything she is given, so we need to make sure that whatever her bouquet is, that she will not get sick if she eats a few petals."

Tasks: Someone place a notice on the notice board inviting everyone to Remi and Ronin's sunset wedding! Signs to lead everyone to the location, and a bouquet of flowers for Aoife that contain non-poisonous flowers.
i know i love you if that's all we can take

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
No admittance, except on party business - by Remi - 07-11-2019, 02:42 AM
RE: No admittance, except on party business - by Remi - 07-14-2019, 02:19 PM