Personal Quest No admittance, except on party business
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
"Oh I am so glad you think so! I will be sure to arrange for the fabrics for decor and the dress and whatever else is needed." she said with a grin, absolutely thrilled that her instincts and stress over picking just the right shades and the dress design were what Remi was looking for.

The next set of tasks were laid out and Phoebe knew exactly which one she was best suited for. "I can get the bouquet." she said with a grin. She worked with plants and babies all the time. Making a bouquet of flowers that a baby could consume without causing a heart attack? Easy peasey! Once again the young midwife headed out of the guildhall so she could go find the appropriate flowers. First she stopped by the market to ask the vendors to hold some of the correct bolts of fabric, and traded for what was needed for Aoife's dress plus her bouquet, and something else she had thought up on her walk over.

Finding the flowers in the appropriate colors was going to be the most difficult part. But she first scanned the stalls and was pleasantly surprised by the array she found, and the colors as well. She made the purchases of what she needed and headed back to the Guildhall. Phoebe entered quietly, finding a little corner to work in as she arranged and clipped and sewed and braided away, little worker bee she was. It took some time, but she was dead set on perfection - nothing less would do for Remi's special day! When she was finally happy with the product, she brought it over for Remi to see. "So we have Barberton daisies and roses in the mauvey-pink color, and these chrysanthemums in the emerald. Then I put a few white and yellow honeysuckle here and there to break it up, like little stars almost!" she explained happily. "All very edible too!"[/say[ It was a fairly small bouquet, given the size of the girl to hold it, the stems carefully wrapped in the pale gold fabric, filled with the glitter powder so it shimmered. "I also made her a little flower crown to match!" she said, showing it off to Remi. Much like the Fiat Lux crowns, it was lush with flowers, this time with the glittery, starlight fabric woven in, with a pretty bow at the back.

{Image: unknown.png}
I gotta find my place
I wanna hear my sound
Don't care about all the pain in front of me
'Cause I'm just trying to be happy

Messages In This Thread
No admittance, except on party business - by Remi - 07-11-2019, 02:42 AM
RE: No admittance, except on party business - by Phoebe - 07-14-2019, 07:55 PM