Personal Quest No admittance, except on party business
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AMALIA
It is absolutely more work for Amalia, but the baker is not about to tell him that. Instead she laughs and sticks out her tongue, nudging playfully at his shoulder. "You're lucky I like you so much," she teases, affecting a long-suffering tone. Truthfully, the girl is already so indebted to Remi he could ask for the moon and she would try to oblige. Her brain full of pastries and sweets and ideas she tries to channel that energy into painting, with an end result that is less than terrible, if far from any stroke of artistic genius.

When at last they all regroup it is with no small sense of pride on her part, pleased as ever to be able to help. She pulls herself onto a table, waiting for the next instruction with eager, vibrant eyes. Candles, hmm? Grinning, the girl springs back into action, knowing just what to do. "I'm on light duty," she announces before darting out of the Artisan's guild, stopping on her way to rise on tiptoes and plant a kiss on Deimos' cheek.

Her first stop is the bakery, where she gathers up the remaining bits of cake, loading her basket heavily. Then she makes her way to the marketplace, armed with wares and knowledge of the stalls. There is a glassmaker her mother knew well, an old friend of the Chandrakants whose work cannot be rivaled. A brief discussion, a lengthy lunch, and a great deal of bribery later and the girl makes her way back to Remi, her basket significantly lighter than when she left.

Entering the hall again, Amalia sets her bounty triumphantly upon a table, looking up through anxious eyes to see what the alchemist thinks. Inside the basket is a set of ten of baubles: small, strong, expertly crafted, colored to look like celestial beings. Pulling one up she extends it to Remi, hoping he doesn't mind her idea. "They're little lanterns," the baker explains. "You put oil in them and they'll stay lit all night, like stars. You can hang them, too. Lanoch - the glassblower - said these are all he has now, but he can make as many as a hundred by the wedding."
I tend to avoid getting emotional
I'm not shutting you out
It's just the way I'm born
But I see myself next to you until we're old

Messages In This Thread
No admittance, except on party business - by Remi - 07-11-2019, 02:42 AM
RE: No admittance, except on party business - by Amalia - 07-16-2019, 07:40 PM