Personal Quest No admittance, except on party business
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe grinned, glad Remi approved of the bouquet and flowers. But they weren't finished yet. Amalia piped up for finding appropriate lighting and so she was on music duty. She thought for a moment, realizing she didn't really know many musicians, but an idea came to mind and she quickly headed out to see if it was a viable one.

She beelined it for Rexanna's home again, a happy pep in her step. First she told her about Aoife's dress, and dropped off the fabric she would need. But then she asked her another favor, regarding a music box she had a vague idea about. Her friend was happy to help again and assured her she and Bastien would make sure it was set up to play beautiful melodies for the wedding.

With her sincere thanks given, the young midwife hurried back to the guildhall. "Rexanna said she and Bastien would bring the music box from the Artist's Guild. It'll play any song you can think of." she informed Remi brightly.
I gotta find my place
I wanna hear my sound
Don't care about all the pain in front of me
'Cause I'm just trying to be happy

Messages In This Thread
No admittance, except on party business - by Remi - 07-11-2019, 02:42 AM
RE: No admittance, except on party business - by Phoebe - 07-18-2019, 12:30 PM