Personal Quest No admittance, except on party business
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
and if all we've got is what no one can break
"I am absolutely lucky that you like me so much." Remi agreed, popping the last morsel of one of the cakes into his mouth and then flashing Amalia a full-cheeked smile. Watching with a bright and boyishly pleased expression as the leopardess leaned up to affectionately kiss the reaper, the alchemist couldn't help his playfully raised brow in Deimos direction. The man didn't seem much for PDA, and that Amalia's love for him was so overwhelming made him endlessly pleased.

Falling silent as Deimos began, the alchemist chewed his lower lip utterly lost in the creative process he saw unfolding before him. Chills raced up and down his arms as flecks of light and colour appeared (dimmer in Remi's vision, but he could imagine the vibrancy), the swirls, the composed rhythm of it all. "Deimos I..." The alchemist's voice was shaky and tears had appeared in his shattered stare. His smile trembled with emotion as his fingers ghosted over the boxes with feather-light care, his breath hiccuping in his throat as he took it all in. "I cannot even begin to thank you...this is beyond..." Slowly Remi shook his head, the words eluding him. "Here, ahh—" Pausing, Remi searched through the drawers of his desk for a moment, before pulling out a relatively mundane looking bag. "I was meaning to give this to you anyways, and as a thank-you it is hardly worthy, but.." Shrugging, Remi offered the bag of holding to the reaper with a boyish smile. "It will hold anything you place inside a hundred times over.

Looking up as Amalia returned, Remi wiped the tears from his eyes only to find them refreshed as she explained the glass-creations. "A hundred?" He breathed, awe and joy colouring his face and his words. "You two—" Remi said, looking between them. "It is so much more than I could have asked for."

Phoebe's news while unexpected (a music box that played anything you could think of?) sounded precisely like the final sort of addition to round off the wedding plans. "Any song? I hate to think what Ronin will come up with." He added with a boyish grin, running his hand through his curls with a softly bemused smile.

"Thank you all so very much. I could quite literally not have done this on my own. I am forever in your debts."

PQ over! Thank you wedding planners! Leave a closing post if you want!

Also Remi has given Deimos his bag of holding!
i know i love you if that's all we can take

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
No admittance, except on party business - by Remi - 07-11-2019, 02:42 AM
RE: No admittance, except on party business - by Remi - 07-18-2019, 04:19 PM