Dödskvädet
For Zariah
Are Jormsson
Cobbler / Leatherworker

Age: 31 | Height: 6'4" (193cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Wiggen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Are
Her whole demeanor screamed regal in a way he had never seen before, suddenly what he little knew about royalty came into question. All he'd ever seen was law and decrees sent by a face on a coin. An uncaring statue convinced that the old ways had to give in to the new, yet the cobbler knew very well that the new ways always came in sin. As was the state of the realm he found himself in. Discontent and murmurs of rebellion growing rife, all because the words and actions of a porcelain face. One so very much more real than what he was used too and expected. For he had certainly not expected such a swift audience, nor being greeted as something beyond what he was, a simple man with a task and a question.

He found himself struck silent for a single moment, back in his own mind in earnest, but with thoughts a mess of 'whats' and 'hows'. A simple man, a cobbler, a warrior, but none of it mattered, for then and there he was none of it. No, he was merely an servant of something greater, and sought to not make things worse before they could become better.

"I will not waste your time, your grace, I take it you have more important matters to attend to." Are said and paused to catch his thoughts and wet his suddenly dry lips. "I am here to ask permission rather than forgiveness, to avoid any ill will I might otherwise attract." he continued, doing exactly what he had said he was avoiding. Another pause, a hard swallow down a dry throat as he approached the matter at hand. "I come to ask of you to allow me entrance into the Greatwood." he finally managed to say.

Messages In This Thread
Dödskvädet - by Are - 07-14-2019, 12:07 PM
RE: Dödskvädet - by Zariah - 07-14-2019, 09:17 PM
RE: Dödskvädet - by Are - 07-15-2019, 08:27 PM
RE: Dödskvädet - by Zariah - 07-15-2019, 09:02 PM
RE: Dödskvädet - by Are - 07-16-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: Dödskvädet - by Zariah - 07-17-2019, 02:22 PM
RE: Dödskvädet - by Are - 07-21-2019, 01:44 PM
RE: Dödskvädet - by Zariah - 07-22-2019, 11:53 AM
RE: Dödskvädet - by Are - 07-23-2019, 07:35 PM