Shield Meet Crown
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"We have been in proximity yes, but I so not recall direct discourse." Zariah said with a shrug. Their previous interactions were inconsequential to the Queen. They hadn't introduced themselves really. They hadn't really spoken to eachother. For all intents and purposes, this was their first meeting. "Did you have a good discussion with your gods? It must be nice, to be so favored by such beings." she said, almost conversationally. Almost.

"I must say, I was quite distressed to not hear word from you at our gathering." she said, straightening from the pillar and watching Amalia with a predatory stare. "I so looked forward to hearing from you finally. You see, my guard informed me of your...passionate show at the Notice Board when I first assumed the throne...whilst they were informing me that I needed to rewrite my announement to post since you had tore the first down." she said with a smile - was it kind? Cruel? Hard to say.

"Though, I thought perhaps you grew a little shy, what with so many voicing inconsequential opinions rather than actionable questions or suggestions. So I thought I would wait for you to come to me and you never did." she said, a small frown curving her lips, head tilting slightly to the side. "You really are quite the elusive person, Amalia, and I am certain you have thoughts for how to better this place. I know you are more a woman of action, but I do hope you should enlighten me to what weighs on your mind so heavy that you think it...the most adult course of action to tear down a notice in a moment of passion?"
zariah
If my strength intimidates you, I hope you realize that is a weakness of yours.

Messages In This Thread
Shield Meet Crown - by Zariah - 07-14-2019, 09:37 PM
RE: Shield Meet Crown - by Amalia - 07-15-2019, 12:08 AM
RE: Shield Meet Crown - by Zariah - 07-15-2019, 12:12 PM
RE: Shield Meet Crown - by Amalia - 07-15-2019, 02:36 PM
RE: Shield Meet Crown - by Zariah - 07-15-2019, 02:48 PM
RE: Shield Meet Crown - by Amalia - 07-15-2019, 03:42 PM
RE: Shield Meet Crown - by Zariah - 07-15-2019, 03:53 PM
RE: Shield Meet Crown - by Amalia - 07-15-2019, 06:56 PM
RE: Shield Meet Crown - by Zariah - 07-16-2019, 12:00 PM
RE: Shield Meet Crown - by Amalia - 07-16-2019, 04:22 PM