do not go gently into that good night
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ZARIAH
I haven't been falling all this time - I've been flying
Hm. Interesting. Zariah tilts her head slightly as she considers Arduinna’s words. Clearly this was not going to be as straight forward an encounter as she had anticipated. ”I shall do my best.” she concedes, trying to figure out how this woman ticked to better understand what would be advantageous to her and what would not. As she speaks of Delah and what her purview is, a clearer picture begins to take shape. ”I see…so I presume you do, or is the Greatwood an entity unto itself?” she asks, tone respectful, open to the idea that perhaps the wood was its own being, rather like the Labyrinth but on a grander scale.

She glances towards the scar in the ground and trees where the lightning hit. A mistake, certainly, if the wood was indeed its own entity. ”My sincerest apologies, no disrespect towards this place was intended in my attempt to capture an Ascended, who I was led to believe was not welcome here.” she said first, apologizing for the destruction she caused, honesty in her words. To think of the surrounding area as an innocent bystander was a new concept, one she had never considered before. ”But this one moment aside, I have been supporting research of the blight that is harming the Greatwood. The people of the Hollowed Grounds wish to be supportive neighbors, and we are putting effort into finding some solution alongside you. Truly, I’ve no interest in seeing any ill come to the wood.” Zariah said, watching Arduinna carefully. ”I should think, ultimately, we would make great allies, Lady Arduinna. Women with the strength, vision, and will to shape the world is a rare thing indeed.”

Messages In This Thread
do not go gently into that good night - by Wessex - 07-15-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: do not go gently into that good night - by Zariah - 07-19-2019, 06:56 PM