The Satanic Queen
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ZARIAH
I haven't been falling all this time - I've been flying
The Queen said nothing, continuing to stare as if she might see into his very soul. ”I suppose you would. Even the devil could not escape the changes that come with being torn from one’s realm.” she said at length, looking away for a moment to examine her nails which were long and filed to sharpened points and painted to match her lips. The Launceleyns had become weaker in the transfer of realms, though the matriarch had begun to understand the twisting form of magic here and grown into it. For all that Lucas was supposed to be, all that he had been, here in Caido he had to reprove himself worthy of such titles. Her hazel gaze flicked back to Lucas, considering him for a moment before moving towards him.

The clicking sound of her heels echoed lightly, her gait the stalk of a predator, the sway of her hips exaggerated by her lithe frame. Was she acting seductively on purpose? Perhaps. Clearly he had not been immune to Edrei’s charm, and she was by no means above all forms of manipulation. But where Edrei was bold and forward, the Queen was measured and reserved. Where Edrei leaned into the wild abandon of youth, Zariah was a calculated veteran. Edrei played games, Zariah won them. Zariah came to a halt mere inches in front of him, far too close for personal space, the height of her heels making them perfectly eye level. After a moment’s unblinking stare, she glanced down, obviously looking him over, as if able to determine his worth and capabilities with only a look.

She hummed thoughtfully, lips pursing in an almost pout. ”And just what sort of value do you think you can offer me? The only devil in my homeland was my teacher, and I’ve already surpassed his accomplishments tenfold; Edrei can confirm if you think I’m bluffing.” she said with a low, mirthless chuckle, perfect white teeth showing in stark contrast to her stained lips. She lifted one hand to rest her chin against her fingers, her elbow held but her other hand as it tucked against her waist. ”She sees something in you, but I am much more difficult to impress. So make your case, Lucas.” she said, emphasizing his name with a sultry hiss.

Messages In This Thread
The Satanic Queen - by Zariah - 07-16-2019, 03:10 PM
RE: The Satanic Queen - by Lucas - 07-16-2019, 08:10 PM
RE: The Satanic Queen - by Zariah - 07-16-2019, 08:46 PM
RE: The Satanic Queen - by Lucas - 07-17-2019, 07:55 PM
RE: The Satanic Queen - by Zariah - 07-17-2019, 09:55 PM
RE: The Satanic Queen - by Lucas - 07-18-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: The Satanic Queen - by Zariah - 07-18-2019, 07:45 PM
RE: The Satanic Queen - by Lucas - 07-19-2019, 06:31 PM
RE: The Satanic Queen - by Zariah - 07-19-2019, 07:14 PM
RE: The Satanic Queen - by Lucas - 07-20-2019, 06:51 AM