The Satanic Queen
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ZARIAH
I haven't been falling all this time - I've been flying
For a moment, the Queen felt she was looking into her own eyes on days when they were more green than brown – but with more years behind them. She had seen her own fair share of guts and blood and horror. She had lived her own moments of heaven. His experiences spanned centuries while hers were uncomfortably forced into a short 25 years. Where he found inspiration, she found familiarity. No wonder Edrei had been drawn to him so.

A smirk quirked her lips, a low hum of a chuckle pressing through them. ”I suppose not, but I do hope you’ll indulge me if I do. It is a rare man indeed that can appreciate such plumage, Prince.” she said, almost playfully, while acknowledging his point.

”More than anything in the world, what is it that you desire?”

Neron… The ghost of a though drifted through her mind but was quickly banished for folly.

”Power. To claim what should have rightfully belonged to me as my birthright.” she said, voice restrained but eyes gleaming for a moment with fiery passion. The Launceleyn were rightfully rulers, conquerors, creators, and destroyers. The mistake of her forefathers led to their enslavement, and now that they were free, she would see them all risen to the glory they had always been due. But…her wish had grown in coming to Caido, and for a brief moment she considered him. If anyone could suss out whatever extra answers she needed, she supposed it would be an Ascended.

The Queen tilted her face forward, lips gently brushing against his ear as she whispered ”And to be to the Destined what your goddess is to you.”

Messages In This Thread
The Satanic Queen - by Zariah - 07-16-2019, 03:10 PM
RE: The Satanic Queen - by Lucas - 07-16-2019, 08:10 PM
RE: The Satanic Queen - by Zariah - 07-16-2019, 08:46 PM
RE: The Satanic Queen - by Lucas - 07-17-2019, 07:55 PM
RE: The Satanic Queen - by Zariah - 07-17-2019, 09:55 PM
RE: The Satanic Queen - by Lucas - 07-18-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: The Satanic Queen - by Zariah - 07-18-2019, 07:45 PM
RE: The Satanic Queen - by Lucas - 07-19-2019, 06:31 PM
RE: The Satanic Queen - by Zariah - 07-19-2019, 07:14 PM
RE: The Satanic Queen - by Lucas - 07-20-2019, 06:51 AM