The Satanic Queen
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ZARIAH
I haven't been falling all this time - I've been flying
She sipped her wine contemplatively as he spun his list of services. ”So you and your cronies would do my dirty work.” she said, watching him over the top of her glass. Her free hand lifted to her hair, twirling a curl around her finger thoughtfully. ”As much as I like doing the dirty work myself, it is an interesting prospect. Though I shall be saddened to have less blood on my hands.” she said with a wistful sigh and playful smirk.

His price? That was a bit more complicated. She took a sip of her wine, thinking it over. ”The Grounds is easy enough, so long as those I’ve an interest in stay off your target lists.” she said with a light shrug. Clearly people doing her work, like Remi or Rexanna, she didn’t want offed by his group. ”The Greatwood is more tricky. I am happy to give you a few passes to give your members to traverse the Greatwood…but not ascended may use them. If an Ascended enters the wood, or any enter the Sidhe Village…” she took another sip of her wine, letting the implication stand. ”I cannot allow my reputation to be sullied with the Fae so I must uphold that wish of theirs. But I should think that a standard given, that should your actions be discovered, my connection to you may as well be nonexistent.” She could support them from the shadows, but not in broad daylight.

His last request though made her chuckle. With deliberate steps she walked around the table, pausing in front of him. With her free hand she placed two fingers together and shoved them beneath the edge of his pants, pulling the fabric out and blatantly looking in to see what exactly Lucas was packing. ”Hm.” she hummed, a smirk on her lips as she pulled her hand away, a mischievous grin on her face as she looked at him. ’You are bigger, but his works, so I think for now I’ll have to pass. If you ever get that worked out, perhaps we can talk.”

Messages In This Thread
The Satanic Queen - by Zariah - 07-16-2019, 03:10 PM
RE: The Satanic Queen - by Lucas - 07-16-2019, 08:10 PM
RE: The Satanic Queen - by Zariah - 07-16-2019, 08:46 PM
RE: The Satanic Queen - by Lucas - 07-17-2019, 07:55 PM
RE: The Satanic Queen - by Zariah - 07-17-2019, 09:55 PM
RE: The Satanic Queen - by Lucas - 07-18-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: The Satanic Queen - by Zariah - 07-18-2019, 07:45 PM
RE: The Satanic Queen - by Lucas - 07-19-2019, 06:31 PM
RE: The Satanic Queen - by Zariah - 07-19-2019, 07:14 PM
RE: The Satanic Queen - by Lucas - 07-20-2019, 06:51 AM