we're bigger than we ever dreamed
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
MELITA
She was so glad to see him content, excited, without the clouds, without the shadows, without the rain bombarding him. There’d been days where she’d catch him from afar and wonder just what had happened again, especially to one who had always seemed so kind, so gentle, so sincere. Why did the tumultuous, mercurial fringes always seemed to land upon him? Her grin matched his, buoyant and effervescent, pieces and particles of the sun, born to the whimsies of grandeur of fire, yearning to place that same glow upon everyone else. “You deserve to be happy,” she added amidst their clasped hands, their adoration – there needed to be something to look forward to in these haunted gallows. “Let me know if you need any help with it!”

Then came the sap – and she watched him as he obviously strived to put the fragments together. Perhaps it wasn’t a normal request – she wasn’t sure, she was so ridiculously ignorant within the best of times – smile dimming only a little at his confusion, not intending to make the situation worse. Her eyes followed his movements as he pulled out a book (and maybe this was where he was going to tell her where to find some, he was all out, there wasn’t anything left, and she’d have to find some poor individual to follow her into disaster and ruin)…and plucked a jar out of the cut-apart portions of the tome. Her eyes widened, fascinated by the display (and utilizing it for future ideas).

His explanation was interesting too – that Safrin had implored him, assisted him, in crafting an item to see through hallucinations and delusions. Then came the inquiry she’d dreaded, mostly because she’d have to relate the fact she’d failed (again), because while it was a part of her daily routine, it still hurt somewhere in her chest (to be so stupid, so naïve). “Well, I asked Ludo to help me repair my staff.” She’d show him if she had it with her, but it was back home, even more cracked and chiseled away after her recent exploits with Kiada (the rage, the hostility, the vehemence). “They asked me to find some Wicker Woman sap.” She puffed a few stray hairs out of her eyes, then opted to tuck them behind her ear. “Which I attempted to do, but I went to the wrong area in the Greatwood. Delah found me and sent me back.” With some threats, but it could’ve been far worse, even after a decent chat between chieftess and honeybee girl; understanding the motivations of the warrior Fae more, but nowhere closer to what she required.
You're all gonna watch me
Disappear into the sun

Messages In This Thread
we're bigger than we ever dreamed - by Melita - 07-16-2019, 11:20 PM
RE: we're bigger than we ever dreamed - by Remi - 07-17-2019, 01:07 AM
RE: we're bigger than we ever dreamed - by Melita - 07-17-2019, 11:08 PM
RE: we're bigger than we ever dreamed - by Remi - 07-18-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: we're bigger than we ever dreamed - by Melita - 07-18-2019, 11:30 PM
RE: we're bigger than we ever dreamed - by Remi - 07-19-2019, 12:08 AM
RE: we're bigger than we ever dreamed - by Melita - 07-20-2019, 07:53 PM
RE: we're bigger than we ever dreamed - by Remi - 07-22-2019, 03:37 PM
RE: we're bigger than we ever dreamed - by Melita - 07-22-2019, 05:59 PM