walking far from home
for Amalia! <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 4967
KIADA
your battleworn tongue doesn't say the truth anymore
that you are ruined
Auni is enough to keep the Harpy distracted, if only for a time before Jyoti joins them and the duo becomes a trio. Despite the bruising on her face, she smiles toward the little starwhale, thanking her quietly for her song of calm through her torrent of emotions. A combination of Jyoti’s celestial abundance in the bakery, paired with Auni’s golden glow of his antlers, keeps Kiada calm as she leans back against the door with a small sigh.

That’s when she notices the owl’s approach, then settling in beside her with her head on the Harpy’s shoulder. She leans her cheek against Amalia’s head, taking care of not placing her face exactly where her bruising is blooming. “I didn’t mean to wake you if you were sleeping.” She says quietly, moving to sit forward and look at her, having noticed the slight favor to her leg. “Are you okay?” She asks, concern flashing in her icy gaze.

Perhaps they both have had quite the eventful day, riddled with emotions and frustrations. At least Amalia’s story might be more interesting than Kiada’s ’I was training with a girl I’m certain wants me dead because I was a stupid child’ narrative. It’s at that moment that she wonders if she’s ever told Amalia about any of her time in the other worlds, in any detail. And if Deimos had maybe filled in some of the gaps of the Harpy’s existence and work beneath the Reaper of the North.

For now, she waits to see how Amalia feels first, deciding that if she’d rather go back and lay in bed Kiada would understand. At least it’s warm in the bakery, and the company of both the Baker, the Starwhale, and the Luxere are enough to keep her from spiraling and reaching for the neck of a bottle of something strong.
and you wonder why he lets you
the butcher
touch him,
the sun
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
walking far from home - by Kiada - 07-21-2019, 06:05 AM
RE: walking far from home - by Amalia - 07-21-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: walking far from home - by Kiada - 07-22-2019, 03:23 AM
RE: walking far from home - by Amalia - 07-22-2019, 07:17 PM
RE: walking far from home - by Kiada - 07-23-2019, 05:00 AM
RE: walking far from home - by Amalia - 07-25-2019, 06:12 PM
RE: walking far from home - by Kiada - 07-27-2019, 01:41 AM
RE: walking far from home - by Amalia - 07-30-2019, 05:09 PM
RE: walking far from home - by Kiada - 07-31-2019, 03:15 AM